MQ-135 gas sensor applies SnO2 which has a lower conductivity in the clear air as a gas-sensing material. In an atmosphere where there may be polluting gas, the conductivity of the gas sensor raises along with the concentration of the polluting gas increases. MQ-135 performs a good detection to smoke and other harmful gas, especially sensitive to ammonia, sulfide and benzene steam. Its ability to detect various harmful gas and lower cost make MQ-135 an ideal choice of different applications of gas detection.
- Dual signal output (analog output, and TTL level output)
- TTL output valid signal is low
- Analog output with increasing concentration, the higher the concentration, the higher the voltage
- Sulphide, benzene, smoke and other harmful gases with high sensitivity
- Has a long life and reliable stability
- Rapid response recovery characteristics